We work with your community to create a community blueprint against which all future government policy, services and infrastructure must be aligned.
“Doing things with people. Not to them”.
In November 2011 Napranum in partnership with Dynamic Exchange embraced the ‘Whole of Community Change’ philosophy, embarking on a journey that led to community transformation and the path to self determination.
The Community (in the past 2 years)
- 60% increase in employment
- 80% Reduction in children attending the Safe House
- 80% decrease in adult domestic violence
- 50% decrease in adult court appearances
- We have our own AMP (Alcohol Management Plan). We feel respected!
- Oval is packed with kids playing sport! They are happy!
- Employees from 60 to 100
- Constructed 17 houses and 14 worker accommodation units
- Building an administration centre and supermarket
- Renovated community hall and sports oval
- Erected War Memorial and town signage
- Established Day Care Centre and refurbished pre school
- Established restaurant and takeaway
|Listen to an inspiring 5 minute broadcast on the ABC.|